A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrado Valdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrado Valdes is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdes graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Valdes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elk Regional Health Center
- St Marys Reg Medctr, Saint Marys, Pa
- Elk County Reg Med Ctr, Ridgway, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrado Acosta Valdes MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Conrado A. Valdes practice?
- Dr. Conrado Valdes has 1 office location.
Dr. Conrado Valdes practices Anesthesiology near Saint Marys, PA.
See Saint Marys Anesthesiologists.