A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conroy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conroy Lee, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conroy S Lee MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Conroy S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Conroy Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Conroy Lee practices Emergency Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians.