Dr. Consetta Cheatam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Consetta Cheatam?

May 10th, 2017

terrible office

If I could rate less than 1 star I would. The doctor herself was not bad but the office staff was nasty every single time I had any dealings with them whether it was to get a prescription renewed, make an appointment, getting test results, and most recently trying to get my records sent to a specialist for an emergency appointment.

October 28th, 2015

BEST OB/GYN

SHE'S A VERY GOOD DOCTOR, SHE TAKES HER TIME AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING TO YOU. SHE IS VERY CARING. GREAT SURGEON. GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER. HER STAFF IS AMAZING!!!! MY WHOLE FAMILY GOES TO HER. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE! SHES SUCH A GREAT DOCTOR THAT SHE VOLUNTEERS HER PERSONAL TIME 2 TIMES A YEAR TO DO GYN SCREENING AT THE RUTHERFORD AND LYNDHURST HEALTH DEPARTMENT!

August 19th, 2013

The worst doctor and the staff in the state of NJ!!!!!

September 14th, 2012

Dr. Cheatam is Wonderful...Staff is unprofessional

Dr. Cheatam is a great doctor. She is definitely good at what she does and is knowledgeable, professional, friendly...she has it all. Her staff is a different story. Just calling the office is a hassle, answering service always seems to pick up...takes weeks to get the results of bloodwork...staff is unknowledgeable and unfriendly and do not want to bother with any additional work or questions that patients may have.

May 18th, 2012

Dr Cheatam was amazing... She knows what she's doing and has a wonderful bedside manner... She explains and answers every question... She delivered my son and as usual everything went smoothly... Her staff is professional, once they get to know you they are very sweet.. Especially sandy she's very helpful and sweet...

June 23rd, 2011

great doctor...poor POOR staff

last year they lost blood results making me come back in..then impossible to get the results by phone...repeated calls/hold/no info after weeks. Charges you to go in and get results (in my opinion and with my other dr's you go in and don't pay a copay again to get results) lastly this year i aksed for bloodwork..needless to say any morei can only imagine how getting results will be and thats only the tip of that fiascostaff is nasty and unorganzied unprfessional and ineffective

June 23rd, 2011

Nicely surprised

I chose this doctor after I had a terrible experiance with a different OBGYN. This office which now is moved to 22 sylvan st is nice, new, and has all newest applainces. no waiting more than 10 minutes for appt and staff is very pleasant. doctor herself is very nice and answers all concerns as well as asks if there are anymore questions. i didnt feel rushed. very comfortable enviroment.

May 31st, 2011

I was referred to her by my sister-in-law and she really is a great, caring doctor. I referred her to my family as well. The staff is also extremely nice and wait time is very short. Also has a new office that is beautiful!

May 3rd, 2011

Great doctor horrible staff

Dr. Cheatam could be the best in New Jersey if she could just get better staff. She is great and caring. Very professional, and cares about the women in her office.

January 11th, 2011

best doctor i have ever met

Dr.cheatam is a very good doctor.she's like a friend who care for her patients.After having a very bad experience from Dr.Del rosario,I decided to change my gynec and I went to Dr.cheatam very nervous n confused about my pregnancy n fertility problems.she spends more than enough time to hear all our problems,and gave accurate and comforting answers.her pap smear,it is so quick n painless.some of her staff are not so friendly in our intial visits.Now i m seeing her for more than 3 years,she's the best doctor in rutherford.

June 22nd, 2010

Yes, she

Dr Cheatam is an EXCELLENT doctor! Always friendly, attentive, caring and accomodating. While I was pregnant with my son, she took plenty of time to answer all my questions. The only minus is that I had to wait a lot to get in for my scheduled appointment. Nevertheless, I'm keeping her my gyn.

April 2nd, 2010

What a surprise!

Since moving from Jersey City to the suburbs, I've only seen two ob/gyn doctors. Dr Cheatam did my first ever PAP test. It was painless. I felt that I was anxious and stressed for nothing. After moving, I did try an older female GYN doctor in my new town. To say the least, it was a traumatic experience. After not going for a check-up for a few years, I found out that Dr Cheatam has her own practice. When I went she was as nice and caring as I remember her to be. She is extremely busy, but she is SO worth the wait. Now that we're pregnant, we plan on delivering in Hoboken close to our parents. Thanks, Dr Cheatam!