A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Andrejko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Andrejko, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrejko graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Andrejko has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance Andrejko DO is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Constance Andrejko practice?
- Dr. Constance Andrejko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Constance Andrejko practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Danville Pediatricians.