Constance M. Barone, MD
9502 Huebner Rd
Ste 202
San Antonio, TX 78240
(210) 614-0400
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

• Currently 3.3137254901961 of 4 stars
 |  Quick facelift  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2014

I do not recommend the quick facelift to anybody. This is a way for Doctors to make quick bucks but in reality it is not what's best for the patient. I consider this to be a bad band aid.

|  Very Bad doctor "don't do it"  |  show details
by Theresa on Sep 1st, 2014

Fast pre appt. bad surgery. Terrible results. She only wants your money. She blows you off after the surgery. I had stitches hanging out of the back of my neck and ears. I bled for two months after. She blew it off. She doesn't care and the results were terrible. Don't go to her

|  I can Live again  |  show details
by Pamela Contreras on Aug 28th, 2014

Dr Barone came into my Life when I had none. As The Manhatter said to Alice "You gave me back my Muchness." The transformation within is what has amazed me also. Dr Barone is a gentle Doctor that gives you back you. Thank you

|  Filler Appointment  |  show details
by Jayne on Aug 27th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Barone for the past 2 years and have been very happy with all the procedures done. she truly is the expert in her field.

|  The Worst Doctor in the world  |  show details
by Sherry on Jun 20th, 2014

I have seen many doctors, never seen someone like her before. She did not spend any time with patient. Did not offer any additional opinion, just grab your money and provided very poor service. Botox-she does not even give you full amount but charges double amount. She is fake, fake, fake!!!! don't waste your money! All her positive reviews are fake too don't fall for it!!!!!

|  Dissatisfied & Disgusted  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2014

I made an appointment due to self-consciousness about nasolabial folds. Dr Barone recommended the Quicklift to correct my nasolabial folds. I followed her recommendation and had the procedure. Not only did the procedure do nothing to correct the nasolabial folds, but she botched it up and now I have a huge 3 dimensional scar that looks like a purple tumor on my face. When I went in for my follow up appointment, there were several pharmaceutical reps waiting to talk with Dr Barone. So, she did not spend more than a a minute or two to tell me that she thought I looked good before she was gone from the room. It has been exactly two months since my procedure and today I found out that the enormous purple scar on my cheek is actually a huge abcess which had to be drained. It was repulsive. And, I look worse than ever since the botched procedure that I paid $8200 for.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Gail J on Jan 27th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Barone was wonderful. I could not be more pleased with the results or with the quality of service I received. Both Dr. Barone and her staff were professional, attentive, and responsive to all my questions and concerns. I highly recommend her and will not hesitate to return to her in the future.

by Linda B. on Oct 27th, 2013

Dr. Barone is Amazing! My whole experience with her was great. She made me feel at ease during my procedure and continued explaining what she was doing throughout my surgery. I experienced absolutely no discomfort during my lower lid surgery and I am so happy with the results. The office staff was also very helpful and professional. In my opinion Dr. Constance Barone is the Best!

|  Wise Mastopexy and Extended Abdominalplasty  |  show details
by Angela on Oct 14th, 2013

On August 5, 2013, Dr. Constance Barone performed a Wise Mastopexy "Breast Lift" and an Extended Abdominalplasty "Tummy Tuck" on me. I had previously undergone Gastric Bypass Surgery five years ago and had lost 186 pounds. This left a huge amount of loose skin and made me feel very unhappy and abnormal. Dr. Barone removed 6 pounds of skin off my body. I am a little over 2 months out and I feel great!!! I went from a size 12/14 to a size 8/10 and the swelling continues to go down, which means so will my size. My breasts look great as well. In fact, as good as they looked in high school. (No, I did not have to get implants. I went in a "C" cup and came out a "C" cup. I am just smaller around now.) I have self-confidence again. My body looks normal again. I am physically, as well as mentally whole. Thanks Dr. Barone!!!

by Beverly on Aug 21st, 2013

I had a Quicklift and upper eyelids done two weeks ago. I absolutely love my new face. I wish I had done this years ago. Dr. Barone is fantastic. She talked to me throughout the procedure which put me totally at ease. She is very professional and personable. I highly recommend her. If I had more surgery in the future, I would go to Dr. Barone.

|  superb practioneer!  |  show details
by Joan on May 16th, 2013

I have been to Dr Barone initially a Quick Lift 2 years ago- the results are natural, the proficient and caring office staff made me feel more comfortable than I had expected, the efficiency of the pre-op visit for surgery paved a smooth path to successful preparation instructions, and best of all the actual procedure and results were and still are just amazing. The follow up post procedure visits were thorough. I have returned for "fillers" twice and I am still in awe of the doctor's top notch care and her loyal staff makes every call and visit to them as a great experience. I just say to people who want the best to call Dr Barone for a consult and the rest is history!

|  Who is the real Dr. Barone?  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2013

I'm amazed by these reviews. When I went for my FREE consult, she was obviously trying to get me in and out quickly. She never smiled once and seemed bothered and flippant when I asked questions, not really answering the questions. Then I'm moved to another office to get the prices and schedule the procedure. I told the lady, that I wasn't going to let someone cut on me until my questions are answered. She then told me that I can pay $90 to make an appointment and she would answer my questions at that time. Really? So FREE really isn't that free.

|  A  |  show details
by Tamra F on Mar 1st, 2013

Dr. Barone is a wonderful choice for your plastic surgery needs. She was accessible to all questions and made me feel at ease with my surgery. Her office and nursing staff are there helpful and very nice. Her knowledge, committ, and compassion to her practice makes her one of the best. I would highly recommended Dr. Barone.

|  MRS  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2012

I had a quick lift done some time ago, and thought Dr. Barone was great. I recommend her anytime.

|  Dr Barone is The Best & her staff is friendly too  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2012

I can't believe the negative stuff I've been reading. I guess you can't make "everyone" happy!!! Dr. Barone is The Best!!! she has made me a New Women. I had a lot different procedures done. Tummy-tuck, thigh-lift, lipo on hips, thighs, knees, & she got rid of my 3 chins :). I showed up for one surgery with beginning stages "shingles" which required postponing one of my surgeries. Dr. Barone could have went ahead with the scheduled surgery, but she cared more about my health than the almighty dollar. I was so dis-appointed that I wasn't having the surgery that day, but thrilled I had "picked" the right surgeon. She didn't charge me anything for that either. She "lost" money that day. I've had to have more "follow-up" appointments than the average patient because I'm a slow healer so I've gotten to know her & her staff; so believe me when I say pick Dr Barone for your surgeon. You won't be disappointed.

|  Thrilled to death with Dr. Barone  |  show details
by Judy Crawford on Sep 11th, 2012

Two weeks ago I had a quick lift. Every aspect of it exceeded my expectations. I had absolutely no pain, very little down time, very reasonably priced,and great results. I loved that it was an office procedure and that I was able to be awake the whole time. I chose Dr. Barone for her professionalism and her skill. Afterwards I found that I not only had a wonderful doctor but also a new friend. I loved everything about her and her staff. I would recommend them to anyone.

|  Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Texas and maybe the USA  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

My wife went to Dr. Barone initially to have her repair the blotched work of another doctor. She did a fantastic job, so much so thatshe has returned to Dr. Barone for additional procedures.People routinely guess my wife's age to be 15-20 years youngerthan she is. Dr. Barone and her staff epitomize true professionalism.We would not hesitate to recommend her services to anyone.She is in a word AWESOME!Charlie and Liz Rodkey, New Braunfels, Texas

|  The Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

Drr. Barone is the most professional and knowledge doctor ever. She spend 1 hour on my consultation. I will recommend her to anyone who wants to look good and have a friendly and concerned doctor, I have had 5 other procedures and this doctor is the best.

|  Amature Rhinoplasty  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

I had my rhinoplasty with Dr. Barone in 1/2011 and I felt at our initial meeting the Dr. was a good choice. Told me exactly what I was thinking and made it seem as though she was going to give me exactly what I have been wanting my whole life. Not only did the Dr. botch my entire face up but wanted me to pay an additional "discounted" amount of 5K to correct her armature work. I ultimately went to Dr. Jaime Garza to correct it and I could not be happier. Spend the additional $100 with Garza for a consult and RUN AWAY FROM BARONE!!! She is also very cold when speaking to you and rushes you off.

|  She never Disappoints!  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2012

I just had a Breast Reduction last month. Love them! This is my third surgery with this wonderful Doctor in the last year and she always makes me beautiful.As for her after care, as usual she's hands-on. Believe me, she takes great care of her patients, you will not be disappointed!Good Luck!

|  Trust her implicitly  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2012

I have been Dr. Barone's patient for three years now, and I will continue to visit her and no other cosmetic surgeon. I feel that she is the most knowledgable when taking care of my face. Her credentials are unmatched and I trust her advice and care implictly.

|  Tummy Tuck & Thigh Lift  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

I see a lot of negative write-ups here. But I'm thankful that I didn't experience any of them. I would come to the office with a "list" of questions, before & after my procedures, and Dr. Barone would answer each & every one of them. She & her staff have always been very friendly & caring. I'm very pleased with my results, and I'm scheduled for a quick lift next week. I highly recommend her to everyone.

|  Rude and Unproffessional Doctor and Staff, a complete waste of time and gas!  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

I only went for the consultation but I will never go back and would like to warn everyone who does not want to waste their time and gas on a doctor who is rude and a staff who is unorganized and poor communication. My experience was like many others. She may be bipolar if sometimes she's nice and other times she is completely rude to new patients. First of all she greeted me with an annoyed hurried look on her face. No it wasn't botox, it was her body language too. From the tone of her voice and her 2 minute consultation, she clearly didn't want a new customer. The assistant told me to remove my clothes and wait for the doctor to have a look at me. When I saw the doctor, she just said that she didn't do that procedure anymore without even an apology for making me wait there without clothes for nothing. Dr. Barone does not even have enough time to properly inform her own staff of the procedures she does. She stood up and started walking out after two minutes and without asking if I had any other questions. She never apologize for the hour she had me waiting in the waiting room because they had over booked patients. She rushed out of there and passed me to her assistant, who didn't even know what to do with me and quoted me the wrong procedure prices. Ugh! Never again!

|  Save your money for a better doctor  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2012

Rude dismissive. Definitely A quack!

|  Nose job  |  show details
May 13th, 2012

I just had my nose done on the 7 th of may 2012. Right now it looks very bulbous and swollen. But I expect that it would appear that way in the early stages. I have a follow up on Monday and I will voice my concerns to her. I hope she tells me that the swelling will subside and I will look normal again bc I am embarrassed by the way I look now. She is very kind and compassionate in my experience with her thus far. I feel I can talk with her freely and don't believe she will be aggressive. After all, I paid a lot of money for a nice nose and she said she would deliver.... I hope she does... I am pretty certain she will. Sorry about everyone's poor experience. I hope mine remains positive!

May 12th, 2012

After my surgery it was as if I never existed. She said she would call the same night after my surgery and she never called. I had questions regarding pain and swelling and she never called back. I guess I am no more than a dollar in her pocket. I have constant pain building behind my eye that should not be there. Ice it is what she said . Lol... I am sure it's either blood or infection. Anyone know a good malpractice attorney?

|  Bad Nose Job  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

I have had the worst rhinoplasty I could possibly had. Now my nose is more wide with the difference that is more round with assymetric tip. In one side is more pinched than the other and there is an identation in the right side of bridge that is more evident.

|  Mrs.  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

i had the most fabulous experience during my breast augmentation with dr. barone; she was professional, caring, and perfect in diagnosing size and type of procedure that was best for me; i have received so many compliments and have given 3 referrals so far of ladies that saw me and wanted dr. barone's contact information

|  The Finest Plastic Surgeon in Texas!  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

I Love this Doc! Liked her the minute I met her. She's personable, direct, and she didn't waste time; I can appreciate such a person as I am busy as well. Initially, I scheduled appts., with 3 other Plastic Surgeons. However, after my meeting with Doc Barone, I knew instinctively, that she was the very best choice. Needless to say, I scheduled my procedures that day and cancelled all other appts. I scheduled Liposuction of (hips, flanks, inner thighs)and a Tummy Tuck. Lipo was 2 wks before Tummy Tuck in office. Quick procedure with a local, absolutely, no pain. Tummy Tuck, in and out of surgery in a hour and a half, flippin amazing! This Doc is hands on. Her after care is like no other. You will not be disappointed, she has many years of experience and it shows. I look and feel amazing. I'll never go to another Plastic Surgeon. Her office staff is also, dead on.Warmest Regards

Sep 16th, 2011

There is NO ONE who can administer botox as skillfully as Dr. Barone.

|  RUDE!!! Unprofessional  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

I was truly disappointed with the "complimentary" consultation. What a waste of time. There was nothing complimentary about the consult to say the least (which lasted less than 5 minutes). She was rude, seemed rushed, and was bothered when I asked questions. She did a great job making me feel like I was wasting HER time. I don't care how good she is. She really needs to realize that she is not the only pony show in town. Beware. Please find a plastic surgeon that is NICE!

|  no heart  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

Went to see Dr Baronne for fat injections,she really dint listen to my concerns or questions.I was dissapointed because i drove 350 miles for the free consultation and when i tried scheduling procedure the patient coordinator was rude and lacked personality.I rather find another surgeon for my proceure.

|  the worst ,coldest person i've ever met!!!!  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

I met for an initial consultation after having had a botched plastic surgery-an augmentation elsewhere. She was the coldest, most aggressive,dissmissive woman I have ever met!! As a nurse of 28 years, I have dealt with many doctors with big egos but this is ridiculous!! She is so abrasive & doesn't listen. It is like she is not at all interested in the client or the business.She was so put out that it was taking me too long to fill out the paperwork & she kept asking me if I was done yet. Then, when I finished and went in,she rushed through all the questions at breakneck speed with the worst attitude I have ever encountered in my life!!! I would never go to her- even for botox!! I don't care how good she is. If she treats people like that from the start,with total disrespect,then she will get no business from me or from anyone I know!!!

Mar 22nd, 2011

Several months ago, I went to Dr. Barone for a Quick Lift, neck lift and fat injections. Wow! What a difference - I have a jaw line now, I do not have jowls, my neck is up where its supposed to be, the lines around my mouth and my naso-labial folds are reduced I look great if I do say so myself. Its a very natural look, not that stretched surgical work look some procedures leave people with. The surgery was extremely easy to tolerate. No pain whatsoever during the procedure and very little afterward. Recovery is quick - I went out within four or five days, I went out to lunch with girlfriends on the seventh day post-op and to a party and a play on day nine. Not bad at all. I had some swelling, and very, very minimal bruising. One week post-op I was thrilled with how I looked, and every week has just gotten better and better. I am SO happy I had this done. In fact, I wish I had done it sooner. This surgery is effective, producing great results, and Dr. Barone is an excellent surgeon. She has a good eye for what you need and the artistry and skill to achieve it. Dr. Barone is friendly and easy to talk to we actually chatted all through my Quick Lift. Her staff are all friendly and pleasant and very easy to deal with. If you are thinking of doing it, dont hesitate. Its easier than you think its going to be and the results are great. I will go back to Dr. Barone for any additional procedures I decide to have.

|  LOVE Dr. Barone!  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

I just had rhinoplasty done in Feb 2011. I am so please with the work that she was done. Dr. Barone aims for her work to be natural looking and she did just that with my nose. My experience with rhinoplasty I have to say that if anyone I knew wanted to have it done, not only would I say go for it, but I would totally recommend Dr. Barone. I NEVER had any pain or hurt, my bruising & swelling was minimal. I love my new nose! I wish I would have done this long ago.

|  Quick lift with neck lift and eyelid surgery  |  show details
by Jill Diaz on Feb 16th, 2011

I am so pleased with Dr Barone's surgery results. I look like myself just 10 yrs ago. My eyes look amazing. My husband felt she gave me my eyes from when I was young. The procedure went very well and I felt no pain. I was awake during the procedure and walked out to the car to go home. The Dr called and checked on me and when I called her after hours, she responed within 10 minutes or less. I am very happy.

|  Professional.....Personable...Intellectualist!!  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2011

THERE YOU HAVE IT! Dr. Constance Barone..In MY Research...Appointments..Association..for 15 years...Searching...bottom line.Looking for ADVANCED procedures... When it comes to Health and Appearance..first impression...to the point... Dr.Constance Barone.. an extreme particular, detailed. thorough...Reviews..she is as selective of her patients as we choose to be selective of our Doctors..Caring..attentive...a plus..female...detailed in talking you through her work!She (LOVES) her profession..I Had a Quicklift..OMG...I did Not expect the results! I am sooo..HAPPY! Thank-You, Dr. Barone. for ..YOU! YOUR STAFF..and your wonderful personable character...Beautiful..inside & Out!

|  love the results I received  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2011

I had both rhinoplasty and breast augmentation with Dr. Berone and I absolutely love the results I received. I had visited several surgeons before finally making my decision to go with her. My new nose looks very natural and when I first interviewed during the consultation she let me know exactly what the procedure would be like during surgery as well as what to expect after. I had met with her after the surgery which was the following day as well as several days after to remove the dressings. She is very professional and delivered the results I expected on my body. As far as her not having a great bedside manner, I would have to say my excellent outcome of my body made up for it, I paid a total of 11,000 to transform my body and not to get someone to hold my hand during the process, thats why I took my best friend with me to the waiting room for that purpose.

|  Compassion  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2011

Dr Barone has a true gift; not only is she an amazing surgeon, she takes the time to know who you are. She is sensitive to the care of you individually. A simple smile; knowing that she made such a huge difference in my life. I have been given back "me." She has touched my life in a special way and has given me hope and confidence in myself and my life. If you have any doubts in who you are and need a gentle, caring surgeon, Dr Barone is that surgeon.

|  She is not a person!!!!!! is a Robot very cold :-(  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

I will NOT recommend her!!!!!

|  I love my new breasts  |  show details
Dec 25th, 2010

At the age of 31, after having and nursing two children I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Barone. I have saline implants that were placed through an incision in my belly button, leaving no scarring. The recovery time was reasonably fast and I was able to care for my children, both under the age of 4, within the week. As for concerns with her bedside manner, I went into my proceedure fully informed and not expecting my surgeon to hold my hand through the process of consultations, appointments, my cosmetic proceedure. It's elective surgery not an illness. Dr. Barone's follow up care is great. I saw her the day after my surgery, a week later to remove my dressings, again at six weeks after to check my healing, and I'll see her again at one year post op. If I choose to have any more cosmetic work done in the future I will be seeking my care from Dr. Barone again.

Oct 14th, 2010

I had the quick left by Barone, I didn't look like had anything done, scaring was terrible, and I was promised by her to re-inject me with fat, the first time didn't work,but lied to me and she would re-inject me after she got her new machine, now she won't do it, I will have to pay for injections, she told me she would inject me again at no charge, but in notes she said she would only inject if i did other areas, I din't know what she was writing down, I know our full conversation on this matter and now she says no. My quick left looks terrible I still have jawls and saging neck, $8000.00 for nothing, what a waist. I would never refer her to anyone, I am a Medical Estitician, and have a very busy schedule, but never would I referr her to anyone, also her bedside manner is terrible, never smiles and quickly gets you out of the room

Aug 24th, 2010

not happy at all, careless doctor, don't waste your time with this doctor

|  Quicklift  |  show details
May 28th, 2010

I went to Dr. Barone for a quicklift and the results were amazing! A friend of mine who also got a quicklift referred me to her and honestly, I couldn't be happier! Even though the quicklift is the only thing I've had done by Dr. Barone, I'll definitely be going back to her for any other plastic surgery needs that I may have later on!!

|  Great doc  |  show details
May 19th, 2010

Dr. Barone's work yields excellent resultsand her prices are more reasonable thanmost in many arenas, especially in those areasof repeat treatments like fillera and Botox.As for caring, she gave my out of work olderfriend a very reduced rate on a proceduregiving her a more youthful procedure (andultimately a job - after almost a previousyear of intense job hunting)

Jun 3rd, 2009

Dr. Barone had the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have seen! I felt like meat on the butcher block. Due to physical demand of my job I needed to reschedule surgery ( 3 months ahead of surgery date) only to be told I would be charged $500 to reschedule surgery - I had already paid $500 for the initial scheduling. I felt 3 months was more than sufficient notice of a schedule conflict. I chose to therefore cancel my surgery and was told perhaps she would consider waiving the $500 rescheduling fee - I didn't feel like getting my chain jerked again. Fortunately I found another San Antonio surgeon who cares more for his patients than the almighty dollar - he even deducted the $500 from his cost! Now that's a doctor and a good person. I would warn anyone considering to use Dr. Barone check around, and watch your wallet!

|  Money Making Machine  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2009

Dr. Barone is probably the worst plastic surgeon I have ever encountered. She is really just a money making robot: indifferent and very cold. It felt like she just wanted to get the money and leave. There was no office revisit after the procedure and she was almost impossible to reach when I had questions post-surgery. I will not recommend her to anyone I know nor I will ever go back.