Dr. Constance Barone MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery San Antonio, TX

May 15th, 2017
Excellent surgeon
I went in for Botox and Fillers for around my smile line and I look so much better. Thank you Dr. Barone!

May 15th, 2017
Excellent surgeon

May 9th, 2017
Rushed through the consult
I recently had a consult with Dr. Barone and after reading some of the reviews, I realize this wasn't an isolated incident. Since I've had a consult with another surgeon, I understood exactly what to expect and since it was a referral, I was imagining what could have been better than the previous consult, which was exceptional. Her staff was good and I spent more time with the lady who gave me the quote than the actual consult but Dr.Barone rushed her to finish to get to other patients' quotes (very unprofessional). I entered the exam room with a bunch of literature on breast augmentations. She entered the room five minutes later, looked at my breast for maybe 20 seconds, never asked me what I wanted (size, type of implant, implant insertion method, etc). She then shows me a picture of someone's before and after photo, which I thought was way too big for what I was looking for and she pulled out some implants from a drawer, instructed me to touch them. After that, she recommended that I get the implant that they are promoting because it's a promotion price and that it would be inserted through my belly button ( not what I wanted but she wouldn't know because she never asked me). She told me to get dress and go the other waiting room to get my quote. THAT WAS IT!!! Her 'one size fits all' approach was horrible and I'm glad I have options. I was so surprised and contemplated walking out after the consult but I was curious as to what the quote would be.

May 8th, 2017
She is a butcher.she ruined my life.I'm glad she gets good plastic surgery herself. That's what I thought i was getting . (Not).

May 5th, 2017
Excellent Doctor
Excellent result Beautiful facility Far exceeded my expectations Dr Barone is an excellent physician who is always on the cutting edge with new technology. I Love my results!

March 6th, 2017
Excellent Surgeon, I'm so happy with my Lipo and Nova thread result! 😊

February 21st, 2017
I love Dr. Barone's new skin care products. I have been using them for the past couple months and they have made my skin flawless. They contain natural and antioxidants ingredients in each product which I love. She is so detailed in every aspect of her job. Thank you Dr. Barone!

February 4th, 2017
Highly Recommend!
Couldn't be more happy with my results! I feel like a whole new person. Very professional staff and fantastic Doctor!

February 2nd, 2017
Happy
Dr. Barone is an amazing surgeon. She gave me the confidence that I had lacked for years. I feel so much better about myself and about the way I look all thanks to Dr. Barone. Her staff is always so friendly and very helpful. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

February 2nd, 2017
Happy

December 18th, 2016
botox
don't get your botox here. mine lasted one month! when i called they basically said too bad!

August 1st, 2016
TUBA BREAST AGUMENTATION
I GOT MY BREAST DONE THREW TUBA.. WORST EVER. I HAVE TRACKS ON MY STOMACH FROM THE TUBA. MY STOMACH WAS PERFECT NOW LOOKS DEFORMED.. I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE. THE DR DOES NOT SPEND TIME AND EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO YOU,. SHE'S IN AND OUT AND DOES NOT LISTEN TO YOUR CONCERNS. WENT FOR A FOLLOW UP IN REGARDS TO MY TRACKS SHOWING AND ALL THEY SAID WAS TO MASSAGE. IV'E BEEN MASSAGING. IT'S TERRIBLE. I WOULD REALLY LIKE THIS FIXED. :(