Dr. Constance Barone MD Patient Reviews

3.4

February 4th, 2017
Highly Recommend!
Couldn't be more happy with my results! I feel like a whole new person. Very professional staff and fantastic Doctor!

February 2nd, 2017
Happy
Dr. Barone is an amazing surgeon. She gave me the confidence that I had lacked for years. I feel so much better about myself and about the way I look all thanks to Dr. Barone. Her staff is always so friendly and very helpful. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

February 2nd, 2017
Happy

December 18th, 2016
botox
don't get your botox here. mine lasted one month! when i called they basically said too bad!

August 1st, 2016
TUBA BREAST AGUMENTATION
I GOT MY BREAST DONE THREW TUBA.. WORST EVER. I HAVE TRACKS ON MY STOMACH FROM THE TUBA. MY STOMACH WAS PERFECT NOW LOOKS DEFORMED.. I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE. THE DR DOES NOT SPEND TIME AND EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO YOU,. SHE'S IN AND OUT AND DOES NOT LISTEN TO YOUR CONCERNS. WENT FOR A FOLLOW UP IN REGARDS TO MY TRACKS SHOWING AND ALL THEY SAID WAS TO MASSAGE. IV'E BEEN MASSAGING. IT'S TERRIBLE. I WOULD REALLY LIKE THIS FIXED. :(

June 3rd, 2016
She's a great doctor!!! Knows what she's doing! Had amazing results with her! She may be quick and short! But the women knows her stuff!

May 5th, 2016
After 2 procedures for my nose, still unsatisfied. Went to another dr and they told me to go back to her and tell her to redo it . When I went back she wanted to charge me again! I'm not saying I want things for free but, come on, this is the third time and at all post ops I told her I was u happy with result and she could care less!

April 4th, 2016
RN
I had a breastlift and implants and less than a year after surgery I have bottomed out. My nipples are too high and my breast are completely asymmetrical I mean it's bad! She won't fix it says it's the way I healed nothing but lies. Going to a different doctor for revision.

November 8th, 2015
Nice lady but rushed through my consultation. She probably spent of all 3 min in the room. Did not ask me if i had any questions. Staff was nice except one young lady at the front desk looked at me as if i didnt belong there and when i asked if i could breastfeed(it was a closed was a closed off area) she indirectly told me no. Needless to say i will be finding a new surgeon.

July 31st, 2015
Rude and condescending doctor- do NOT recommend!
Dr did a fair job however her bad attitude and lack of social skills are the worst I've encountered! Will never go back to her again. I'm finding myself another doctor. She is rude, condescending, talks over me, does not address my concerns, always rushed and yells to her staff! Oh, and she has no privacy for patient information! She has probably spend a minute maybe two max with me on any appointment I've ever had with her! I made a huge mistake on choosing this doctors so now I'm stuck with her for my follow ups. I already paid her a lot of money. But for my future procedures I am not going back to her. I have to say the her staff is great. All the girls are friendly and courteous. They are attentive and have respect for privacy of patient information.

July 16th, 2015
Very disappointed
I made an appointment with doctor and drove 2 hours to appointment. I filled out medical history. I am a low surgical risk but 20 years ago I had Hepatitis C and was cleared of the virus after 2 years of treatment. I have been clear ever since. The staff told me that the doctor would not see me because of this. I reexplained that I was clear of the virus that occurred 20 years ago and could I at least see the doctor. She said that she would not see me, not check my lab, not even talk to me. I've never in my life have heard of a doctor that would not treat you or see you because you had a treated and cured history. I read the surgical results online and I am glad that I was rejected. I wouldn't recommend going to her.

July 16th, 2015
Botched in San Antonio
Run like heck! Don't let Dr. Barone touch you! I explained that my husband and I were appalled by my outcome. She said that my neck looked better. That would have been great if that was what I had asked for. I have consulted other plastic surgeons to repair the botched work she left me with, and they have commented that she must have flunked the class on minimizing scars.