Dr. Constance Barone MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

August 1st, 2016
TUBA BREAST AGUMENTATION
I GOT MY BREAST DONE THREW TUBA.. WORST EVER. I HAVE TRACKS ON MY STOMACH FROM THE TUBA. MY STOMACH WAS PERFECT NOW LOOKS DEFORMED.. I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE. THE DR DOES NOT SPEND TIME AND EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO YOU,. SHE'S IN AND OUT AND DOES NOT LISTEN TO YOUR CONCERNS. WENT FOR A FOLLOW UP IN REGARDS TO MY TRACKS SHOWING AND ALL THEY SAID WAS TO MASSAGE. IV'E BEEN MASSAGING. IT'S TERRIBLE. I WOULD REALLY LIKE THIS FIXED. :(

June 3rd, 2016
She's a great doctor!!! Knows what she's doing! Had amazing results with her! She may be quick and short! But the women knows her stuff!

May 5th, 2016
After 2 procedures for my nose, still unsatisfied. Went to another dr and they told me to go back to her and tell her to redo it . When I went back she wanted to charge me again! I'm not saying I want things for free but, come on, this is the third time and at all post ops I told her I was u happy with result and she could care less!

April 4th, 2016
RN
I had a breastlift and implants and less than a year after surgery I have bottomed out. My nipples are too high and my breast are completely asymmetrical I mean it's bad! She won't fix it says it's the way I healed nothing but lies. Going to a different doctor for revision.

March 21st, 2016
Annoyed
I want to warn everyone to save your money and go elsewhere! Dr. Barone wasn't concerned with what I wanted out of the surgery. She also wasn't concerned with my pain. She is very arrogant and didn't achieve anything even close to what I asked for.

November 8th, 2015
Nice lady but rushed through my consultation. She probably spent of all 3 min in the room. Did not ask me if i had any questions. Staff was nice except one young lady at the front desk looked at me as if i didnt belong there and when i asked if i could breastfeed(it was a closed was a closed off area) she indirectly told me no. Needless to say i will be finding a new surgeon.

July 31st, 2015
Rude and condescending doctor- do NOT recommend!
Dr did a fair job however her bad attitude and lack of social skills are the worst I've encountered! Will never go back to her again. I'm finding myself another doctor. She is rude, condescending, talks over me, does not address my concerns, always rushed and yells to her staff! Oh, and she has no privacy for patient information! She has probably spend a minute maybe two max with me on any appointment I've ever had with her! I made a huge mistake on choosing this doctors so now I'm stuck with her for my follow ups. I already paid her a lot of money. But for my future procedures I am not going back to her. I have to say the her staff is great. All the girls are friendly and courteous. They are attentive and have respect for privacy of patient information.

July 16th, 2015
Very disappointed
I made an appointment with doctor and drove 2 hours to appointment. I filled out medical history. I am a low surgical risk but 20 years ago I had Hepatitis C and was cleared of the virus after 2 years of treatment. I have been clear ever since. The staff told me that the doctor would not see me because of this. I reexplained that I was clear of the virus that occurred 20 years ago and could I at least see the doctor. She said that she would not see me, not check my lab, not even talk to me. I've never in my life have heard of a doctor that would not treat you or see you because you had a treated and cured history. I read the surgical results online and I am glad that I was rejected. I wouldn't recommend going to her.

July 16th, 2015
Botched in San Antonio
Run like heck! Don't let Dr. Barone touch you! I explained that my husband and I were appalled by my outcome. She said that my neck looked better. That would have been great if that was what I had asked for. I have consulted other plastic surgeons to repair the botched work she left me with, and they have commented that she must have flunked the class on minimizing scars.

May 7th, 2015
Great Doctor and wonderful staff
I had a facial procedure and an eye lid lift and I am very pleased with the results and the total experience. The staff was very courteous and friendly and I was impressed on how they all work so well together. The Dr. was great before (consult), during (the surgery) and after (follow-up). Dr. Barone is very articulate and does excellent work. I was very satisfied with every aspect of the procedure. I highly recommend her work to anyone.

April 9th, 2015
Don't go to this surgeon
The worse consult ever. It was a rushed unprofessional service. The staff didn't even know pertinent info. I will never recommend Dr. Barone. All they could tell me was pricing.

March 7th, 2015
A total disappointment
I really thought a female doctor would be more attentive to the needs of a female patient, but I was so wrong. She didn't listen to what was important to me, and all I gained from my surgery was some very obvious scars. When I let her know I was disappointed with the results, she said, "You had great results." She also ignored my complaints of excruciating pain. Her methods, her bedside manner, and her results were abysmal for me. I will never go back to her.