inactive

Dr. Constance Catellani MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Chicago, IL

July 25th, 2012
I believe Dr Catallani truly has the patient's best interest at heart. She doesn't order unnecessary tests, she's open and has a truly marvelous bedside manner. I trust her!

August 29th, 2011
Finally!
I am so glad I finally found a doctor who actually listened to what I had to say instead of just staring at me blankly and then writing me a script for something I don't even want! She is very open and friendly. Very down to earth and honestly it was so nice to just be heard. She offered me a few options for my issues and talked out the pros and cons of each. I think I read on here that someone said there was no follow-up, but honestly, you can't expect ANY doctor to call their patients all the time for follow ups. You have to be in charge of your own health and care. Doctors are there to guide you and offer advice. They are just people doing the best they can in their jobs. I am glad I found someone who matches those things for me.

July 15th, 2011
This doctor is a disaster.
Disorganized, ditzy, spent too much time on one problem then rushed through the rest. NO follow up, NO continuity of care, NOT UP on the latest anything. I should have been in an emergency room for my emergency condition, instead I was treated to a homeopathic remedy which did absolutely nothing. While i do believe natural remedies are useful, so are conventional means. Please, when blood work is in order, an x-ray or urinalysis, then do it. It takes her up to 3 weeks to return calls at which point the call back is useless. Her assistant is nasty to say the least. When I called to speak to the doctor, this assistant gave me medical advice rather than allowing me to talk to the doctor. I DID NOT call to talk with an assistant, she DID NOT know my medical history, and I do not think it ethical or appropriate for her to dole out advice and prevent patients from access to the doctor. This doctor is a disaster.

December 30th, 2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Wow, a doctor that actually spend more than 5 minutes with me and gives a crap! She is so friendly, caring, and open. Office was so different too...very homey and warm. Only one staff person, but very efficient and kind!

July 1st, 2009
I had a great experience with Connie. She helped me so much and spent so much time with me. I had no problems with the staff or anything else. She is holistic and that is what I have been looking for.