A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Charles-Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constance Charles-Logan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Charles-Logan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles-Logan graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Charles-Logan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance Maria Charles-Logan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Constance M. Charles-Logan practice?
- Dr. Constance Charles-Logan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Constance Charles-Logan practices Pediatrics near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Pediatricians.