Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Constance Christ
Dr. Constance Christ, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with other offices in Spokane, WA and Spokane, WA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Christ is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital, Mount Carmel Hospital and Valley Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Christ has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Constance Christ has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Constance Christ is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.
Dr. Lisa Stiller
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Spokane, WA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Maged Khoory
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Spokane, WA 0.01 mi52
Dr. Hakan Kaya
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Spokane, WA 0.01 mi24