Dr. Constance Cooper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Constance Cooper?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Constance Cooper?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 6th, 2015

I like Dr. Cooper

I saw Dr. Cooper for the second time yesterday, the first time I did not have a appointment with her but she saw me out of kindness, I was a emotional wreck. She made me feel world's better and made me an appointment with her. At that appointment she was very sweet, and answered any questions I asked. I will continue to have her as my doctor.

August 10th, 2013

I would not recommend this physician to any woman. Although her bedside manner is very personable, her skills, judgment and critical thinking greatly lack.

October 26th, 2011

I saw her for 5 years. I ended up having a hysterectomy, she asked me if I wanted a patial or complete. I asked what the difference is, I did not get in my opinion a good explanation. When I couldn't decide between the two, she was vague and made it seem as if it didn't really matter. This is a huge decision! I feel I wasn't given enough information to make an imformed decision. I ended up with a complete. Huge mistake, since the surgery, I feel like a different person. I woke up with no hormones. I was 45 years old. Bed side manner was lacking. Was super busy and I always felt like I was a bother. After the surgery I didn't know what to expect, I asked for hormones she gave me hormones for someone that had a partial Hys. When I asked about it, she said of yeah, you had a complete Hys. I hope other women will press for information before having a hysterectomy (mine was for fybroids), this is a life changing surgery.

August 30th, 2011

former long-time patient

Told me breastfeeding did not work for her and refused to help me with my breastfeeding issues after my first baby was born. Really cold bedside manner. I think she may be a nice friend in a social setting, but was too overwhelmed as a practicing OB with a high patient load. I think she switched to teaching. And I switched to a much nicer doctor.

December 9th, 2009

Unbelievable unprofessionalism when faced with a sensitive issue. She should stop practicing if she does not want to have an unbiased view in this profession.

August 29th, 2009

There is always a long wait. I feel she is knowledgeable but gives short, rushed exams. I would not recommend her.

March 18th, 2009

Long wait time, speedy visit

The wait time is usually excessive. Dr. Cooper is usually overbooked, causing her to be in a big hurry when she sees you. And if you ask her a question, sometimes you have to draw the answer out of her as she tends to be vague. Luckily, I've had a trouble-free pregnancy. If I had a high-risk pregnancy, I'd probably change doctors. If you have concerns, come with questions written down so you won't forget. It's easy to feel so rushed and forget what you wanted to ask. Her nurse is OK- not great but not horrible either. The hospital facility is great.

August 12th, 2008

am not feeling DR.

I am pregnant for the first time and I am not happy w/DR. or staff. Wait time is unbeliveable, 1-2 hours just to get back to the nurse then another 15-30mins to see Dr. Dr. is always in a hurry and I probley see her for about 10mins. When I have concern or questions her staff make me feel like I am bothering them. Nice lady for GYNO but personally as an OBST she is not that great and is not worth the wait. I am now 23 weeks pregnant and I am looking for a new DR.

August 4th, 2016