A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Crane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constance Crane is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Crane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans