Dr. Constance Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

July 30th, 2012
STAY AWAY!!!
I switched doctors to go where my husband went (it was also next to my childs ped so it made since to be closer for gas reasons) but his doctor was not taking new clients, and I wanted to see women, but had to go to this doctor because his wife and he share their clients. He was very helpful at first and had a lot of information for me when I was diagnosed with Diabetes, but later it felt like I was an inconvenience. It was not just him either- his wife was worst! I had to wait over one hour and a half to see him when I first moved, then the second time I had to wait thirty minutes, and then later I had to wait over a day for a phone call if my blood sugar was high and I was also having low blood sugars. The biggest thing I had with him rather then is wife is that he lied to me and now I have to switch doctors and cant go to that practice again because they decided to drop me because of their poor judgment. Here is what happened: I have type 1.5diabetes (however it that could be wrong too I have to see a specialist) and my grandmother also had diabetes and so did my great grandmother. My grandfather and grandmother both had it while dying of pancreatic cancer and I want to have CT scan but they said my insurance company would not allow me too because there was not enough evidence showing I needed one. However, when I called the insurance company they said that they received the request but they only denied it because my doctor did not follow up on the reason behind it. The referral team just decided I would not be eligible for one but the doctor told me that my insurance company was the one that denied me and was not willing to accept it. His wife told me that I would have to deal with not having my Metformin medicine. I am trying to look for a new doctor. I was going to switch to my husbands Dr. in the same practice but she would not let me! We are both now switching. Dont see this doctor unless you like being lied too and not being able to get a phone call about anything because they decide what is important! She called me and told me that it was not her problem basically. I would just suggest if you want attention and people to tell you the truth and also have trust in your doctor you don't go to this doctor or her husband.

August 20th, 2011
My husband and I both go to Dr. Steve as well as his wife Dr. Connie. My daughter and her family as well. We all think they are great. Both will listen to you and answer your questions without making you feel rushed.