A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Dine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constance Dine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dine
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Dine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Facial Pain
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Lipid Disorders
- Motion Sickness
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dine graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance J Dine MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Constance J. Dine practice?
- Dr. Constance Dine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Constance Dine practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.