A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Dine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constance Dine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dine
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Dine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Facial Pain
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Lipid Disorders
- Motion Sickness
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dine graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance J Dine MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Constance J. Dine practice?
- Dr. Constance Dine has 1 office location.
Dr. Constance Dine practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.