A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Earl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Earl is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Earl, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Earl graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Earl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa Opens in new window
- Sutter Warrack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Earl DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Connie Earl practice?
- Dr. Connie Earl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Connie Earl practices Family Medicine near Sebastopol, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See Sebastopol Family Physicians.