Dr. Constance Faro MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 17th, 2016
Dr. Faro, Stephanie, and all their staff are excellent! My husband and I both feel absolutely comfortable with Dr. Faro and her great bedside manner. She delivered our son and my c-section scar is hardly noticeable. She was there for us when we experienced a chemical miscarriage, and is there for us during this pregnancy. I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Faro. She's one of the best in her profession and I'm so happy I found her!

November 17th, 2016

September 8th, 2016
Great Doctor and Staff
Dr. Faro has been one of the best OB/GYN's that I've been too. She makes you feel so comfortable and and takes her time with you. She doesn't rush like the other more corporate like doctors out there . Thank you Dr. Faro and Staff, you guys have realy been the best.

August 29th, 2016
Dr. Faro is one of those special doctors that come around rarely these days. She is so caring, professional, warm, genuine, an excellent physician and takes all the time you need. She goes way beyond the call of duty. I am lucky to have her as my gynoclologist. She is the BEST!

August 25th, 2016
So gentle!
My experience at Dr. Faro's office has been great every time I've scheduled an appointment. The appointments are easy to schedule, and they always follow up to make sure your date and time still work. Dr. Faro is gentle and kind, and she makes you feel comfortable no matter what procedure you're doing. I recommend her to anyone that needs a well woman exam, as that's all I've experienced. I've heard great things for expecting mothers as well!

July 19th, 2016
The best!
Connie Faro is the best that I've seen ever. Having lived all over the state, I have felt totally comfortable during my visits with her and the staff. Each time, they've listened to what I say and, more importantly, have paid attention. Listening and paying attention are two different things and I'm so pleased that Dr. Faro and her staff do both!

July 15th, 2016
Dr Faro is awesome. She is very friendly and knowledgeable. She delivered my son and my recovery was very easy. Her staff is friendly and pleasant to deal with.

July 8th, 2016
I love Dr Faro!! Shes amazing

June 28th, 2016
Great first impression
I was a new patient with Dr. Faro and she was amazing. Bedside manner at 100%. Took time to really get to know me and my needs. Very full of energy and just easy to talk to. Highly recommended her.

June 13th, 2016
Love Dr. Faro!
Dr. Faro is amazing! She is very reassuring, but also takes precautions to make sure she isn't missing anything. Her PA, Stephanie is just as awesome, spending as much time as you need with her to answer all of your questions. Love them both!

May 26th, 2016
She's awesome!

April 4th, 2016
I really enjoyed meeting with Dr. Connie Faro. She treated me like a person instead of a number. I look forward to many years under her care!