Connie Faro Is this you?

Have you seen Connie Faro?

February 26th, 2017

Best OBGYN

February 13th, 2017

I love Dr. Faro

I appreciate how thorough and compassionate Dr. Faro and her staff are!

February 1st, 2017

Absolutely wonderful doctor and staff

Connie is a great doctor and I would recommend her to anyone. She's very informative and gives her patients time to talk and ask questions. She's very sweet and always has a great attitude. #1 OB in my opinion

December 28th, 2016

Dr. Faro, I come in every year for my well women check up with Dr. Faro. I always request to see her only we she's available to see me on her busy schedule. She is very open minded & listen's to you on how you are feeling that day. She is a very sincere individual and very caring to my needs as a patient should feel. I would recommend her to my family members & close friends. Thank you

December 23rd, 2016

Dr.C Faro--the C is for Compassionate

Dr Faro is one of Houston's finest treasures in medicine. She is highly skilled, insightful, and always professional, and she really cares about her patients,. To me, that comprises the perfect doctor. Yes, she is still human but one of the best kind.

November 17th, 2016

Dr. Faro, Stephanie, and all their staff are excellent! My husband and I both feel absolutely comfortable with Dr. Faro and her great bedside manner. She delivered our son and my c-section scar is hardly noticeable. She was there for us when we experienced a chemical miscarriage, and is there for us during this pregnancy. I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Faro. She's one of the best in her profession and I'm so happy I found her!

November 17th, 2016

September 8th, 2016

Great Doctor and Staff

Dr. Faro has been one of the best OB/GYN's that I've been too. She makes you feel so comfortable and and takes her time with you. She doesn't rush like the other more corporate like doctors out there . Thank you Dr. Faro and Staff, you guys have realy been the best.

August 29th, 2016

Dr. Faro is one of those special doctors that come around rarely these days. She is so caring, professional, warm, genuine, an excellent physician and takes all the time you need. She goes way beyond the call of duty. I am lucky to have her as my gynoclologist. She is the BEST!

August 25th, 2016

So gentle!

My experience at Dr. Faro's office has been great every time I've scheduled an appointment. The appointments are easy to schedule, and they always follow up to make sure your date and time still work. Dr. Faro is gentle and kind, and she makes you feel comfortable no matter what procedure you're doing. I recommend her to anyone that needs a well woman exam, as that's all I've experienced. I've heard great things for expecting mothers as well!

July 20th, 2016

The best!

Connie Faro is the best that I've seen ever. Having lived all over the state, I have felt totally comfortable during my visits with her and the staff. Each time, they've listened to what I say and, more importantly, have paid attention. Listening and paying attention are two different things and I'm so pleased that Dr. Faro and her staff do both!

July 15th, 2016

Dr Faro is awesome. She is very friendly and knowledgeable. She delivered my son and my recovery was very easy. Her staff is friendly and pleasant to deal with.