Overall Review

January 31st, 2015
I have been going to Dr. Fields for over 20 years. She is a wonderful cardiologist and takes the time to listen to concerns and follows-up as needed. Just the best!

May 5th, 2014
There isn't one bad thing that can be said!!!
Dr. Fileds, I refer to her as Connie, is someone who not only cares about you as a patient but as a person. She always has take the time to listen to me, explain any questions in depth and has interacted with a number of Dr"s with relation to my care. She not only works during her normal hours, but I'm sure as in my case, many can attest to receiving a late night call on a working or non working day which for her is Friday. Some of those call quite lengthly. I honestly wouldn't give her up as a Dr. ever!!!. I was going to relocate, but she honestly is one of the main reasons why I have chosen to stay as local as possible. She has interacted with a number of my healthcare practitioners on all levels when asked and as she felt necessary. She is one of the kindest, caring, most compassionate Dr's or persons I have ever known, met and have the pleasure to have as a Dr. Should you look up Doctor in the dictionary, if you don't see her name there,remember this review and think of her. She's been phenomenal in anyway I could possibly think of giving praise to her. She knows her stuff as a cardiologist. Her bedside manner is unparalelled. Her staff thinks very highly of her, I know, because I ask them privately, not to mention that they are also efficient and also have gone above and beyond for me. She has been a tower of strength for me personally. What a Dr.,What a person. She is without a doubt an enhancement to the lives of anyone she treats or has touched in anyway . Her patients,her staff and her family are without a doubt lucky to have her. Just an overall wonderful human being. I cannot praise her enough and those she has chosen as part of her team. What more can I say without being redundant. I failed to say one thing,that being, she gives the entire medical profession the hope to be perceived as honest and trustworthy,knowledgable, and anyone I know cannot say,as I, trust nor believe in most Dr.s. I recommend her to anyone seeking a cardiologist. She works harder than any doctor I've ever had or known. ….no I'm not a family member,nor been paid, nor asked for this review.

October 7th, 2011
Fabulous Physicain- Dr Constance Fields
Dr Fields is an outstanding physicain. She is compassionate; thorough; wonderful caring person; the "best" bedside manner; appointment time with the doctor was not rushed; answered all my questions and MORE!!! She makes me feel so safe. OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN!!!!!

July 29th, 2011
Dr. Fields is the best. I have been going to her for 20 years and hope she never retires. She listens, suggests, and is a wonderful diagnostician!! Many of my friends and family go to her too.

July 9th, 2010
Wonderful cardiologist. I have been going to her for 18 years and she always takes the time to listen, diagnose, and follow through. She takes the time to call with lab results and answers all questions. I recommend her to anyone without any hesitation!!!

June 24th, 2010
MOST COPASSIONET DR. I KNOW.
I DONT KNOW HOW DR. FIELDS FINDS THE TIME TO GIVE ALL THE INFORMATION AND FUTURE PLANS INTO THE WELLCARE I NEED. DR. FIELDS WILL STAY UNTIL I FEEL THAT I UNDERSTAND IN FULL WHAT MY NEEDS ARE, AND FUTURE PLANS INTO WHAT COURSE OF TREATMENT IF ANY WE NEED TO PUT INTO EFFECT. THANK GOD MY WIFE AND I FOUND SUCH A WONDERFUL DR. SHE IS DEFINITELY ONE OF A KIND. AND SO IS MY WIFE. IM BLESSED.