A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Fry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constance Fry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Fry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fry graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance Louise Fry MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Constance L. Fry practice?
- Dr. Constance Fry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Constance Fry practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houma, LA and Baton Rouge, LA.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.