A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Fry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constance Fry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Fry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fry graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Constance L. Fry practice?
Dr. Constance Fry practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.