A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Fry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constance Fry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fry
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Fry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fry graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance Louise Fry MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Constance L. Fry practice?
- Dr. Constance Fry has 1 office location.
Dr. Constance Fry practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.