A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Fung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fung
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Fung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fung graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Fung has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance Hui Kong Fung MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Constance H. Fung practice?
- Dr. Constance Fung has 1 office location.
Dr. Constance Fung practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near North Hills, CA.
See North Hills Internists, North Hills Geriatric Doctors, and North Hills Sleep Medicine Doctors.