Dr. Constance Gaulter MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Penn Valley, CA

March 4th, 2016
Really like her. She will take time to listen to one's health concerns. Always follows up with lab tests that she has requested.

January 22nd, 2015
Annual check-up
This was my first visit with Dr Gaulter, who I saw for an annual check-up, and I was very impressed with her. She was easy to talk to, asked many questions and made notes on her laptop. She gave recommendations for staying healthy, and appeared to take a personal interest in my health and welfare. She checked me out thoroughly and I felt very comfortable with her.

May 19th, 2013
A Doctor I Trust!
Connie Gaulter is an first-rate family physician. She is thorough, careful and accurate in her diagnoses. When we are in need of immediate care, she, or one of her peers in the office, is always available to see us. A fine doctor, even though she sometimes runs a bit late.

July 20th, 2009
Wrong profession
It is my firm opinion that Ms. Gaulter (I cannot refer to this woman as "Dr.") has chosen the wrong profession. She mis-diagnosed me more than once, and was very rude to me and my daughter. At one appointment I told her I was concerned that my daughter was dehydrated (very common side-effect of the medication she was taking at the time). Ms. Gaulter's response to my concern was, "Well, WHAT do you want ME to do about it?!" and she stormed out of the room. Yes, within 24 hours my daughter was in the ER receiving IV fluids. I would not recommend this "physician" to anybody.