Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Constance Gerassimakis
Dr. Constance Gerassimakis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middletown, DE, with another office in Akron, OH. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Gerassimakis is affiliated with Akron General Woman's Care. She speaks English.
Dr. Constance Gerassimakis has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Constance Gerassimakis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, DE.
Dr. Mark Garcia
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Middletown, DE 4.59 mi23
Dr. Christine Emery
Internal Medicine, Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Middletown, DE 4.59 mi32
Dr. Stephen Grahovac
Middletown, DE 4.59 mi24