A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Casebolt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constance Casebolt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Casebolt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Casebolt graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Casebolt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance Elaine Casebolt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Constance E. Casebolt practice?
- Dr. Constance Casebolt has 8 office locations.
Dr. Constance Casebolt practices Family Medicine near Inman, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC and Greenville, SC.
See Inman Family Physicians.