A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Greene, DABMA, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Greene has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance Carr Greene DABMA and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Constance C. Greene practice?
- Dr. Constance Greene has 2 office locations.
Dr. Constance Greene practices Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amherst, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians.