A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Haan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Haan, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Haan graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Haan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan