A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Haan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Haan, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Haan graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Haan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Professor, Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance Kay Haan MD and MS is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Constance K. Haan practice?
- Dr. Constance Haan has 1 office location.
Dr. Constance Haan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons and Jacksonville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.