A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Haan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Haan, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Haan graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Haan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance Kay Haan MD and MS is a female Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Constance K. Haan practice?
- Dr. Constance Haan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Constance Haan practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.