A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Haan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Haan, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Haan graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Haan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Professor, Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance Kay Haan MD and MS is a female Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Constance K. Haan practice?
- Dr. Constance Haan has 1 office location.
Dr. Constance Haan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.