Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Constance Hume-Rodman
Dr. Constance Hume-Rodman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corvallis, OR. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hume-Rodman is affiliated with Affiliated with Samaritan Health Services, Albany General Hospital and Samaritan Albany General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Constance Hume-Rodman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Constance Hume-Rodman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corvallis, OR.
Dr. Catherine Thomasson
Corvallis, OR 0.31 mi30
Dr. James Koski
Corvallis, OR 0.32 mi32
Dr. Evelyn Shearer
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Corvallis, OR 0.40 mi31