A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Irick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constance Irick, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irick
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Irick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Irick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Irick graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Irick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance M Irick MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Constance M. Irick practice?
- Dr. Constance Irick has 1 office location.
Dr. Constance Irick practices Family Medicine near Olathe, KS.
See Olathe Primary Care Doctors.