inactive

Constance J Johnson MD Patient Reviews

3.0

June 16th, 2016
I had seen her..all i can say that will never happen again..she is the worst the dr. Ever!!

September 17th, 2012
denial
I had an appointment and complained about some changes in my health for worth. She offered me to do a CT scan and than suddenly she said that she did not want to be my doctor any more. She gave prescribtions for tree month. Less than in a month I was diagnost with the sinusis cancer. I can guess that it was the reason form my complications, because now after first round of chemo-therapy I feel fine and thank God my hospital provides me with my medication. I still do not know what was the reason for denying me?

August 13th, 2012
Office staff RUDE
My son was a patient of Dr. Johnson's for several years and we were pleased with her. However, the office staff lacks a lot to be desired. I received a delinquency notice recently for a routine visit for which I had never gotten a bill. In an effort to make good on it once I got demanding cllections letter (it was only $78), I contacted the office directly to be sure it had been submitted to insurance appropriately. The office member acted as if I had committed a crime, and refused to accept payment directly. When I asked if she could assist in waiving the collector's fee of $25+, she said "Nope, that's just what they charge" without the slightest degree of empathy or concern. This is what we call "Customer No-Service".

June 18th, 2012
I've been seeing Dr. Johnson for several years now. Each year she seems to get to know my condition better. As time has went on she has become more personable ask better questions and listen better. She has even got on to me for living with my condition that was just getting by. I have refereed her to others and would continue to do so if she took new patience.

March 25th, 2012
Not very professional
I used to always see the PA here and she was WONDERFUL! She is no longer here and the business has gone downhill! The staff at this office since the PA left is very rude and unprofessional, especially the office manager Donna and Dr. Johnson herself. Do not see them staying in business very long. I have switched to a different neurologist.....

March 20th, 2012
Dr. Johnson is an incredible blend of professionalism and compassion. She is always on the forefront of technical knowledge, e-mailing my prescription to the pharmacy and giving me contact info on the web with my personal pin for referencing my medications, etc. She is a lovely person with great concern for her patients as well as running her office with great efficiency.

July 11th, 2011
HAS CHANGED DUE TO HER ACCIDENT?
I was a patient of Deborah Willians, the fantastic NP in this practice. When Williams relocated, I was forced to see Dr. Johnson (ongoing migraines due to head injury in MVA). Johnson has good credentials, but no bedside manner and DOES NOT LISTEN. She asks questions as she walks out the door, never goes back to them. I know she was in a serious accident, and that is unfortunate, but she may need to reconsider whether she should continue to practice. She doesn't listen, doesn't seem to care, and seemed to be mad at me when a medication didn't work. I will either find a way to manage my migraines myself or find another neurologist. NP Williams is truly missed.

June 21st, 2011
Dr J is the best!
She has gone out of her way to help. After MANY Drs. She is the one who has given positive results. I highly recommend her!

May 20th, 2011
My Favorite Doctor!
So surprised reading all these negative comments about Dr. J. Of all the Dr.'s I have seen, I feel most comfortable with her. I am one of those ask everything, & she even draws it out onto paper what she's talking about. She also found a few other things I had going on, that was causing my headaches. I'll always see her. The only thing, for me, is that if I didn't call her, there'd never be any follow up. I drive for over an hour to see her, that in itself, should be enough to say how much I think of her & her very professional staff! I guess, to each, his/her own.

March 25th, 2011
More concerned about insurance than problem and more concerned about too many e-mails than helping patient.

February 26th, 2011
PATIENTS BEWARE!
My experience with this aging physician was quite disturbing and very unpleasant. Her condensing approach is certainly not reflective of the medical profession, nor was it appreciated by this patient. Simply put, Dr. Johnson was void of personality and was unpleasant. She appeared to be totally consumed by her title and self importance.We all help and compassion, but you won't find neither inn her office. "She shoulda' been a cowgirl".

February 7th, 2011
Explains everything, answers all my questions, staff is very nice