Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Constance Lentz
Dr. Constance Lentz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montague, MA, with another office in Norwalk, CT. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lentz is affiliated with Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The and University Health Services. She speaks English.
Dr. Constance Lentz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Constance Lentz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montague, MA.
Dr. Ian Schein
Turners Falls, MA 4.10 mi27
Dr. Sarah Kemble
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Turners Falls, MA 4.10 mi25
Dr. Rebecca Owen
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Turners Falls, MA 4.10 mi12