A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Lorenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constance Lorenz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorenz
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Lorenz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenz graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Lorenz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Howard Regional Health System
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance Joan Lorenz DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Constance J. Lorenz practice?
- Dr. Constance Lorenz has 1 office location.
Dr. Constance Lorenz practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Family Physicians and Rowlett General Practitioners.