A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Lorenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constance Lorenz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenz graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Lorenz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Howard Regional Health System
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance Joan Lorenz DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Constance J. Lorenz practice?
- Dr. Constance Lorenz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Constance Lorenz practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kokomo, IN.
See Rowlett Family Physicians and Rowlett General Practitioners.