A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Mulroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constance Mulroy, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulroy graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Mulroy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance M Mulroy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Constance M. Mulroy practice?
- Dr. Constance Mulroy has 1 office location.
Dr. Constance Mulroy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Lumberton, NC.
See Lumberton Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lumberton Surgeons.