A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Mulroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constance Mulroy, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulroy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mulroy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulroy graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Mulroy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance M Mulroy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Constance M. Mulroy practice?
- Dr. Constance Mulroy has 1 office location.
Dr. Constance Mulroy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Lumberton, NC.
See Lumberton Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lumberton Surgeons.