A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Okeke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Okeke, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Okeke graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Okeke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Okeke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Constance O. Okeke practice?
Dr. Constance Okeke practices Ophthalmology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Norfolk Ophthalmologists.