A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Nduaguba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Nduaguba, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nduaguba graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nduaguba has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nduaguba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Constance O. Nduaguba practice?
Dr. Constance Nduaguba practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.