Dr. Constance Scott DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 22nd, 2016
Great doctor
I have been to Dr Scott for several different situations. She is very professional and very accurate every time with her diagnosis. I have never had a problem with the staff. I appreciate that I can always get in the same day when I've had a serious problem. Yes, I may have to wait but I have had other doctors who would not even see me for several days. I think she's great!

February 10th, 2016
Poor service by a so called doctor!!!! 6 people get called in before you that came in an hour after you@@@#$$!! All I got was a oops sorry before I walked out. Stop taking all these patients you can't handle.

December 17th, 2015
Good experience
I had a couple of spots on my skin which scared me terribly especially after looking on the Internet of possible causes. She was very reassuring and the outcome was very good. She seemed very nice, pleasant and knowledgeable. It's hard to see how the other people had some terrible reviews of her and her bedside manner. It was very good to me.

September 30th, 2015
Average experience with horrible wait time
She is like an attorney trying to increase billable hours by overbooking and running from room to room, with little time for patients. Not open on Friday, Monday-Thursday 9 am to 4 pm, closed for lunch, so short hours to squeeze in too many patients. Waiting room is packed full of disgruntled patients all complaining that they are never seen without waiting 1-2 hours. My average wait over the five years I went there was 1.5 hours. I have a job and a family and a life as well. I don't appreciate arriving on time only to find I am using my vacation time to sit in a hot, crowded room with horrible TV programming. When I called to voice my concerns, she refused to return my calls. You would think with my 20+ years of history with skin cancer that is only getting worse she wouldn't want to lose a cash cow like me, but I guess she is running people through there like cattle and doesn't care.

September 30th, 2015
An extremely patient, patient.
While I love Dr Scott and that is what's mostly important, her staff leaves a lot to be desired. They are rude, abrupt, negative and even had a member call me rude! All I was doing was inquiring about a procedure abs she called me rude! Really? I'm rude? Perhaps you check that attitude at the door lady when you arrive to work in the morning. You haven't seen rude.......yet! But if you treat me like that again you just may. It wasn't just her either, they're all like that. Maybe there's something in the water cooler?!? But if you want a competent, efficient doctor that's eager to help you, Dr Scott fills that need.

May 5th, 2015
My first app they told me the wrong time THREE times, I sat in the waiting room for an hour and 45 minutes before finally being called back. She then leaned against the wall across from me and listed off my problems, without ever actually getting close enough to look at my acne. My follow up app never actually happened, I waited 45 minutes and walked out as there were two other people before me still waiting. There is a reason she is the only derm in the area that always takes new patients, her old patients were smart enough to go somewhere else

January 11th, 2015
I have been treated by Dr. Scott 2014 & 2015. I have had injections and also surgeries by Dr. Scott. I am so pleased with her professional bedside manner. I would not go to anyone else.

August 5th, 2013
Worse doctor I have ever encountered
My first encounter with Dr. Scott was a couple of years ago for a skin condition called alopecia. I hated going to see her because she was very unprofessional, rude and gave me less than 2 minutes of her precious time at each visit. I had to go back several times for injections. Each time she was the same, and so was her staff. Now, I have another issue, and my family Dr. wants to refer me to Dr. Scott again, and I absolutely refuse to go to her. I will ask for another dermatologist or will suffer with my issues rather than go to see this woman. If I could give her a negative rating I would!

September 4th, 2012
Terrible, Rude and Unprofessional Dr
I will recommend to all family and friends to NOT see Dr. Scott! She is unprofessional, rude, and condescending. I have waited in the waiting room for 5 different appoitnments for 1-2 hours all five times! Only to be taken to an exam room to wait another half hour. The staff is rude and unprofessional as well. Then when you do get seen, you are only given a couple of minutes and shoved out the door. I was told there would be no charge for a follow up appointment, then find out later they wanted to bill me again. I called 4 times to speak with someone over 3 weeks and NO ONE will call me back. Finally, when a staff person and I explain what I was told... the RUDE staff told me to go to another Dr and HUNG UP ON ME! Are you kidding. The Dr only cares about scheduling 30 appts/hour and raking in money. No bedside manner, rude staff, horrible long waits, and then to be hung up on! NEVER go to this Dr.... TERRIBLE!!!!!!

October 7th, 2011
Nice person, horrible doctor.
I went to Dr. Scott twice and will never go again. The first time was for acne and she told me to use a couple medications applied five minutes apart from each other. Layering works with some medications, but the ones she told me to use created a chemical reaction that turned a brownish orange color and became very goopy. How come she didn't know that? They were common medications and she's a dermatologist. The second time was years later and my real dermatologist was out of town, so I reluctantly went back to her. This time it was for seborrheic dermatitis, which essentially means that my scalp was itchy and inflamed because it was too oily. Well, Dr. Scott wanted me to treat it by putting an oil mixture onto my scalp and it was this weird stuff I had to special order from a pharmacy in Florida, honest to god. Needless to say, nothing improved. When I went back to my regular doctor, he was astonished at her lack of knowledge. Turns out the real remedy is cheap and easily found at any store. All I had to do was use any brand of dandruff shampoo twice weekly, that's it!! The problem went away entirely. By the way, I must mention, my wait time on both occasions was two hours, no joke. I promise you I have no vendetta against her, she was nice to me, but she is simply NOT competent. I would give her zero stars if I could. One of the worst doctors I've ever been to.

September 14th, 2011
You can't beleive someone who won't leave their name!
I was in the process of booking an appointment with Dr. Scott and needed to find her office address so came across this site. I knew her Dad, Dr. Tim Webber, for years and he was one heck of a Doctor. I have been seeing Dr. Scott for a couple of years now and have been nothing but satisfied. I understand there are some frustrations and anxiety with going to a Doctor in the first place, but the negative reviews I see on this site are crude and in my experience completely inaccurate. Dr. Scott was knowledgable, professional, personable and accurate with my diagnosis. She knows what she is doing and I did not wait any longer in her office then in any other Doctor's office where I've gone. I'll stake my name and reputation on my opinion and can't imagine believing someone who won't.

April 26th, 2011
I've been seeing Dr. Scott every six weeks for several years now. I find her to be very knowledgeable and caring. Her staff is friendly and polite. I have never had a bad experience with any of them. I have waited for more than 2 hours on occasion, but realize that emergencies happen from time to time and can't be helped. I will continue to see Dr. Scott as long as she is practicing. She is very thorough and dedicated.