A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constance Shih is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Shih, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shih has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance San-Yu Shih MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Constance S. Shih practice?
- Dr. Constance Shih has 1 office location.
Dr. Constance Shih practices Pediatrics near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Pediatricians.