Dr. Constance Stewart MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2017
No bedside manner
I found Dr. Stewart to be arrogant and unprofessional. A very unhappy woman who takes her unhappiness out on her patient.

January 5th, 2017
Down to earth upfront physician
The doctor has your best interest in mind and treats you fair!

October 10th, 2015
If you're serious about managing your health, see Dr. Stewart. She is helping me manage my underactive thyroid and lose weight. All other doctors I've been to in the past just take your blood and prescribe meds, but Dr. Stewart talks to you about managing and taking charge of your health. I lost 12 lbs so far and she is firm yet encouraging. Don't expect to be treated with kid gloves, as she delivers your diagnosis in real terms that boil down to the fact that you are a partner with her in reaching your health goals, and doing nothing between appts is not going to change anything. You can see Rebecca the nutritionist on her staff to discuss what you're eating and what to change--practical and simple. Julie takes your blood and weighs you, and is a great cheerleader in your corner. You'd be surprised how food choices and working in a little exercise can impact the scale.

April 29th, 2015
Worst ever, check the Google + eval as it sums it up in a nut shell. She consistently gives me conflicting advice.

June 19th, 2013
Not proffesional at all
I was not happy with this doctor. She ask us to get an x-ray done for my daughter. Her staff refer me to a lab when I went back to see dr. Stewart she was upset that I had gone to this lab. I told her that if she didn't like the way the lab worked why have her staff refer you to them. She wasn't very professional at her comments at all. Believe me not kid friendly. I think she should retire and take care of whatever it is she has.

October 17th, 2014