A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constance Walker is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Walker, MA, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Walker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
- Center For Occupational Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance Troub Walker MA, MD, and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Constance T. Walker practice?
- Dr. Constance Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Constance Walker practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near West Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Internists and West Hartford Primary Care Doctors.