A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Walker, MA, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Walker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
- Center For Occupational Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constance Troub Walker MA, MD, and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Constance T. Walker practice?
- Dr. Constance Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Constance Walker practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near West Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Internists and West Hartford Family Physicians.