A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constance Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constance Uribe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constance Uribe, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Uribe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uribe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Constance G. Uribe practice?
Dr. Constance Uribe practices Surgery near Yuma, AZ.
See Yuma Surgeons.