Dr. Constance Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Constance Walker?

Worst ever!!

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Worst Dr I think I've ever came across! She did my son's circumcision when he was 3 weeks old and the way she talked about him was just very uncomfortable, saying things like "we'll just make it look like a piece of art" and "he'll be pleased with himself when he's older". Now he is almost 3 and having to have it completely redone because she messed up so bad. I'm so glad we decided to move him to another office when he was 2 months!!! I would not recommend taking any child to this lady, not mention the office itself was nasty and the staff was very rude!

Posted on April 6th, 2016

I wouldn't trust anyone else with my child's health!

Great Personality and Bedside Manner

Posted on September 10th, 2008

My stepson attends this practice and all my experiences have been good ones.

Type 2 Diabetes