Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  long waits but full attention  |  show details
by patient on Aug 8th, 2014

Yes, wait times are very long, but once Dr. Wash is in the room with you, she gives you her full attention, doesn't rush, and doesn't make you feel like she's thinking ahead to the next patient.

|  Patients Daughter  |  show details
by Missy on Jul 28th, 2014

My fathers experience overall was a good one. But it seems that after he passed away 2 weeks ago Dr Wash still has not signed the Death Certificate which has been on her desk 2 days after my fathers passing. My family has not had the chance to mourn the loss bc she will not sign the paperwork or has forgotten about it.

|  Wait Time is Unacceptable  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2014

Dr. Wash has been treating my mother for about a year. I try and attend every appointment but I have to allow up three (3) hours for it. She is constantly running late on all her appointments. She needs to improve her appointment times.

|  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

My father is being treated by Doctor Wash. I attend as many appointments with my parents as possible. My experiences have been that she is consistantly runs late for appointments and the average wait time is over one hour. Generally it's between 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours late. This is UNACCEPTABLE!!! It does not matter what time of day the appointments are set.