Dr. Constance Wash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Constance Wash?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Constance Wash?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2017

Thorough and tells it like it is

I have little respect for MDs in this town in general, but I do for Dr. Wash. The first thing that struck me is that she is smart as a whip. She knows what she is doing, and she is thorough. On the negative side, the wait is sometimes long. But as others have told me, it's worth the wait. She does not talk down to you (I do have a PhD). Recommended for cancer and/or blood disorders. She knows her stuff.

May 17th, 2016

Exasperated Patient

This whole office is completely unprofessional and clueless. After meeting the doctor and being sent for tests, scans and biopsies I left 7 messages to get the results to no avail. They are incapable of returning phone calls. I agree with other reviewers the wait time of an hour and a half is unacceptable. When I finally got in for a follow up to get my results, they didn't even have them. My time is valuable, too. Visiting this office is a complete waster of your time.

August 8th, 2014

long waits but full attention

Yes, wait times are very long, but once Dr. Wash is in the room with you, she gives you her full attention, doesn't rush, and doesn't make you feel like she's thinking ahead to the next patient.

July 28th, 2014

Patients Daughter

My fathers experience overall was a good one. But it seems that after he passed away 2 weeks ago Dr Wash still has not signed the Death Certificate which has been on her desk 2 days after my fathers passing. My family has not had the chance to mourn the loss bc she will not sign the paperwork or has forgotten about it.

July 14th, 2014

Wait Time is Unacceptable

Dr. Wash has been treating my mother for about a year. I try and attend every appointment but I have to allow up three (3) hours for it. She is constantly running late on all her appointments. She needs to improve her appointment times.

February 10th, 2011

My father is being treated by Doctor Wash. I attend as many appointments with my parents as possible. My experiences have been that she is consistantly runs late for appointments and the average wait time is over one hour. Generally it's between 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours late. This is UNACCEPTABLE!!! It does not matter what time of day the appointments are set.

June 20th, 2017