A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constancia Limosnero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constancia Limosnero, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Limosnero graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Limosnero has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constancia S Limosnero MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Constancia S. Limosnero practice?
- Dr. Constancia Limosnero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Constancia Limosnero practices Psychiatry near Morris Plains, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, NJ.
See Morris Plains Psychiatrists.