A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constancia Limosnero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Limosnero
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Limosnero Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constancia Limosnero, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Limosnero graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Limosnero has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constancia S Limosnero MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Constancia S. Limosnero practice?
- Dr. Constancia Limosnero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Constancia Limosnero practices Psychiatry near Morris Plains, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, NJ.
See Morris Plains Psychiatrists.