A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constancia Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constancia Uy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Nephrology, Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uy has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- The Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance