A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constancia Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constancia Uy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uy
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Uy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constancia Uy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Uy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constancia Somera Uy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Constancia S. Uy practice?
- Dr. Constancia Uy has 1 office location.
Dr. Constancia Uy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Pediatricians and Newark Pediatric Specialists.