A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constancia Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constancia Uy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uy
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Uy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constancia Uy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Uy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constancia Somera Uy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Constancia S. Uy practice?
- Dr. Constancia Uy has 1 office location.
Dr. Constancia Uy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Pediatricians and Newark Pediatric Specialists.