A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constante Gil is Excellent. Dr. Gil has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gil graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Constante Gil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Constante Gil practice?
Dr. Constante Gil practices Internal Medicine near Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Internists.