A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantia Abarikwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantia Abarikwu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantia Abarikwu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abarikwu graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Abarikwu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abarikwu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Constantia Abarikwu practice?
Dr. Constantia Abarikwu practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.