Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Constantin Anagnostopoulos
Dr. Constantin Anagnostopoulos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roslyn, NY, with other offices in Astoria, NY and Brooklyn, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Anagnostopoulos is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai Hospital and Mt Sinai Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Constantin Anagnostopoulos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Constantin Anagnostopoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roslyn, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Kyung Hong
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Roslyn, NY 0.05 mi46
Dr. Maqsoodur Rahman
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Roslyn, NY 0.06 mi35