Dr. Constantine Kotsanis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Constantine Kotsanis?

Posted on September 24th, 2016

Dr. K saved my son's life. He is a caring and knowledgeable Doctor. On top of that, he is a wonderful man. His staff is the best.

Biggest Rip Off Ever

Posted on May 26th, 2016

I want to throw up when I read that I paid about $3,000 for some labwork and a few office visits. He gave me a load of information on choosing good nutritional foods (things you can find on the internet). Dr. Kotsanis screams QUACK. Anything that he provides is outrageously priced, he dismisses the lab results anyway and forms his own opinion. Look into probiotics, heathy diet of mostly raw fruits and veggies, and research supplements yourself. Take a vacation with the amount you have saved and fill your life with experiences instead of regret for wasting your money on this guy.

Doesn't care about patients

Posted on April 30th, 2015

They might mean well, but I didn't get any personalized care or attention you would expect from somebody whom you pay outrageous amount of money out of pocket. I filled out about 10 pages of new patient paperwork about what my health concerns are in detail. When I showed up for the appointment Dr. Kotsanis didn't even take the time to read my file. Asked me questions that I already answered in the 10 page paperwork. He told me a bunch of general information that I already learned and researched from the internet myself. I have been treating myself through herbs and supplements for several years. And when I asked him about some information I had already researched he blew me off. Then he gave me extensive information about a dentist and a light therapy doctor that he highly recommends for all his new patients. What? Let me get this straight, I just paid this doctor to solicit to me? This appointment lasted about 30 minutes and then he rushed me out of the office while he gave me a list of all the labs I need to run with the cost totaling well ever several thousand dollars. Mind you, they charged me over half a grand for this consultation. He didn't even want to look at the labs I took 6 months ago saying i need all new labs. What a waste of money. It's because of this type care that people think natural therapists are just a bunch of quacks.

Love

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

Wonderful doctor! He really cares!

Posted on June 15th, 2012

My experience with him was wonderful. Not every doctor is going to help every patient, I readily admit. But with him, you'll get someone who cares, who's humble and open-minded, who doesn't get offended when you research treatment options - he'll discuss them with you. He helped me with fatigue. I find him always willing to learn new things, always looking to expand his toolbox (even though it's impressive already)..

Awesome team.

Posted on April 24th, 2012

Dr. K's team has been together a long time. They really care about the patients. Dr. K figured out what I had when so many other doctors couldn't. I am doing really well now. He straightened out my pain and my hormones. My energy is great and my life is balanced again.

I don't know where we would be without Dr.K

Posted on December 10th, 2009

I first found out about Dr.K when my son was diagnosed with Autism. The first thing we did was read Jenny's book and find Dr.K. In the last 6 months we have seen my son turn around so much. Dr K and his staff were such a help. Any time I have a question about food or supplements, I always call them and they are glad to help. We are all very greatful for the help that he has provided my family and would recomend anyone to go and see him.

Posted on February 15th, 2009

Wonderful doctor and staff

Posted on January 16th, 2009

Excessive charges for lab testing fees. Does not want to work with you with your insurance filing. Profits off his supplements sold in his office.

A dedicated and knowledgeable doctor

Posted on November 11th, 2008

Finally a doctor that wants to help you be well and not just mask symptoms with drugs. Solved my problems while promoting health with needed supplements

Posted on October 5th, 2017