Dr. Constantine Azarcon MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Wilmington, DE

July 8th, 2016
Staff
I am amazed at how well my phone conversation was. Very nice, easy to talk to, and best of all, I able to get in to be seen quickly. I felt like a person. This has given me hope that there are great people that work here!! Looking forward to my first visit!!

June 18th, 2016
He is unethical and a fraud
He is just about the money. He tells you he can take legal action against you if he doesn't get the money. He keeps his dog in his office. He was 10 minutes late for my appointment. I specifically told him I needed help with my anxiety when I scheduled my appointment. After my appointment, he would only prescribe me depression medication(which you can get from any regular family physician). He knew he wouldnt prescribe me anti anxiety medication but he wanted the almost $200 I paid him plus the insurance money. He stole from me. He is a unethical. Don't go to him. Find someone else.

January 13th, 2011
Dont waste your time
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.He wouldn't listen to my issues and gave me ssri's for panic attacks.

June 11th, 2010
Very nice doctor. My son sees him for medicinal purposes only and sees a psychologist for the psychotherapy portion of his treatment. Dr. Azarcon listens and is a very understanding man. The first review does not sound like him at all. There must be more to the story.

July 9th, 2009
G & Hannah
Dr.A is brilliant, listens, understands and takes care of both me, and my daughter. Thank you Dr.A