Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Staff show details Staff
by Amy on Jul 8th, 2016

I am amazed at how well my phone conversation was. Very nice, easy to talk to, and best of all, I able to get in to be seen quickly. I felt like a person. This has given me hope that there are great people that work here!! Looking forward to my first visit!!

He is unethical and a fraud show details He is unethical and a fraud
Jun 18th, 2016

He is just about the money. He tells you he can take legal action against you if he doesn't get the money. He keeps his dog in his office. He was 10 minutes late for my appointment. I specifically told him I needed help with my anxiety when I scheduled my appointment. After my appointment, he would only prescribe me depression medication(which you can get from any regular family physician). He knew he wouldnt prescribe me anti anxiety medication but he wanted the almost $200 I paid him plus the insurance money. He stole from me. He is a unethical. Don't go to him. Find someone else.

Stay away. show details Stay away.
by george on Nov 10th, 2015

Doctor Azarcon is not a good doctor. Stay away.

Feb 23rd, 2015

Worst dr ever

Dont waste your time show details Dont waste your time
Jan 13th, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.He wouldn't listen to my issues and gave me ssri's for panic attacks.

by A.L. on Jun 11th, 2010

Very nice doctor. My son sees him for medicinal purposes only and sees a psychologist for the psychotherapy portion of his treatment. Dr. Azarcon listens and is a very understanding man. The first review does not sound like him at all. There must be more to the story.

G & Hannah show details G & Hannah
by Hunt on Jul 9th, 2009

Dr.A is brilliant, listens, understands and takes care of both me, and my daughter. Thank you Dr.A