A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantine Dimitriades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimitriades graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Dimitriades has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantine Dimitriades MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Constantine Dimitriades practice?
- Dr. Constantine Dimitriades has 1 office location.
Dr. Constantine Dimitriades practices Pulmonary Disease near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Pulmonologists.