Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Constantine Dimitriades
Dr. Constantine Dimitriades, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with another office in New Orleans, LA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Dimitriades is affiliated with Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Constantine Dimitriades has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Constantine Dimitriades is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Larry Corman
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi42
Dr. Stephanie Nguyen
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Alexander Kon
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi23