Dr. Constantine Economus MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2017
Trusted
I am 61 years old, and me and my Aunt have be seeing Dr. Constantine Economy's for close to 20 years now, can' t even damaging going to another doctor. Thank you.

December 2nd, 2015
Very nice staff, Dr. is very caring and takes time to explain things. highly recommended .

January 6th, 2015
Dr. Economus Rocks!
Dr. Economus is the best out there and he has such a wonderful bedside manner!

December 19th, 2014
Tried to complete all stars on my 1phone, only 1 star showed on the (R) side of the screen. I rate Dr. Economus 4 stars on all. Excellent Doctor!!

October 1st, 2012
I wish he wasn't so busy
Let me start off by saying what a wonderful caring doctor he is. I almost completely thank him for our wonderful daughter (we had a little to do with it). He diagnosed my fertility problems and helped. After I had a miscarriage, he stayed on the phone after hours with my husband for an hour talking to him and consoling him. He even called the next day to see how we were doing. It was like he actually felt our sorrow. The only complaints I have are the terrible waits and the lady at the front desk can just be nasty at times. One week before I was due to deliver in front of the entire crowded waiting room, she announced that he would not deliver my baby if my bill was not settled and I needed call my insurance company and handle it right then and there. I was mortified. It ended up being a problem with their billing department. The way it was handled was incredibly unprofessional and demeaning. If you are looking for a wonderful compassionate doctor and are very patient and have the time to wait, he is your man.

July 19th, 2011
Double billing
I like Dr E very much but he will double bill you! His billing office always says "you went beyond the scope of the visit" please be aware if you ask a question this is considered beyond the scope. I thought thats what a Annual visit was for, apparently not. At my annual visit this year I made sure I did not ask one question! Guess what I got double billed. I have referred many friends to Dr Economus in the past. Never again!

February 18th, 2011
had to wait for him a LONG time - when I wanted to push out that baby! Then he STUCK himself with the needle that he was supposed to use on me - by the time he got cleaned up from that, it was too late to get the meds I needed for PAIN!

December 3rd, 2010
luv him
would not switch for the world.

February 7th, 2010
This man almost killed me and my baby. I told him I was having problems, he yelled at me and told me I was fine and stormed around when I disagreed. He and staff then sent out labs, told me to stop calling for results as I got sicker while I waited for them. I waited so long for them to acknowledge me that a simple UTI nearly stopped my kidney function and the trauma to my body put me into labor at 6 1/2 months. When he saw me during his rounds the next morning, he literally ran from my family while they asked him questions and never came back to follow up. I spent 5 weeks in the hospital and he directed all my correspondence to his partner. My new Dr.'s staff tried to retrieve my records and he never responded. Please stay away from this man and make sure any woman you care about does the same.

April 29th, 2009
he is honest and poite and really cares about your opinions. he will help you come up with a solution to an imposssible problem, i will review again when he preforms my c sectin in a couple of weeks, so far its been smooth sailing.....his nurses are fair andcaring women , but his full time secratary is very unpleaseant to interact with.

March 4th, 2009
Great Doctor
Dr. Economus is very professional and honest, I had a situation (Bad Pregnancy) and he called me himself to give me the news and also my next step, he did not have his nurse call me I appreciated that, he tells you how it is and does not beat around the bush, I love him and would not give him up as my Doctor.

April 28th, 2017