The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Constantine Frantzides
Dr. Constantine Frantzides, MD, PHD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Skokie, IL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Frantzides is affiliated with Evanston/North Shore University Health System, Evanston Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston. Dr. Frantzides has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Constantine Frantzides has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Constantine Frantzides is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.
Dr. Adam Gafni-Kane
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Skokie, IL 0.24 mi9
Dr. Jose Velasco
Skokie, IL 0.24 mi47
Dr. Patricia Depoli
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Skokie, IL 0.31 mi25