A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantine Georgiadis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantine Georgiadis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantine Georgiadis, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgiadis graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Georgiadis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantine Alexander Georgiadis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Constantine A. Georgiadis practice?
- Dr. Constantine Georgiadis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Constantine Georgiadis practices Family Medicine near Englewood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Aurora, CO.
See Englewood Primary Care Doctors.