A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantine Godellas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantine Godellas, Surgeon, Surgical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantine Godellas, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Godellas graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Godellas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantine Godellas FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Constantine Godellas practice?
- Dr. Constantine Godellas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Constantine Godellas practices Surgery near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and Orland Park, IL.
See Maywood Surgeons.