Excellent Surgeon! show details Excellent Surgeon!
by Sabina on Jul 15th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Godellas-intelligent, caring, honest and thorough. He has a great staff as well. He is overall a wonderful surgeon! Very patient with high strung nervous patients like me,

So Kind and Caring show details So Kind and Caring
Aug 29th, 2012

I wish I could give more than four stars for how genuinely nice and caring Dr. Godellas is. I rarely feel anymore that doctors actually care about their patients but this is definitely the exception. I've run into him a couple of times outside the office and he has always asked me how I'm doing. His staff is also top notch. I brought my daughters to an appt that was to just be a follow-up that turned into a small procedure. The nurses kindly offered to watch them for a few minutes which really was so sweet. I can't say enough good things!

Fantastic Care and Empathy show details Fantastic Care and Empathy
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr Godellas always listens and seems to really care about me as a person. He truly cares about excellent patient care.

by Mary on Mar 18th, 2011

Dr. Godellas is one of the finest breast cancer surgeons that I have ever been privileged to know. Eleven months ago, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Luckily, I was referred to Dr. Dean Godellas. I have never felt so safe, so understood, and so cared for in the hands of a surgeon. Not only does he understand women, he likes and respects them. He understands how frightening such a diagnosis can be and he intervenes with such skill that I felt I had a powerful ally in my corner as I fought against this unanticipated diagnosis. I sought a second opinion but knew, after that visit, that my first instincts had been absolutely correct. If you have such a diagnosis to deal with, run, do not walk, to this man. He is just incredible.

Excellent, caring surgeon show details Excellent, caring surgeon
Jun 26th, 2009

One of the best, office staff needs some help though