Dr. Constantine Godellas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 9th, 2016
Dr. Godellas is the best surgeon I have ever encountered. He is personable, humble, and wonderful with a needle. He is down to earth and compassionate. He knows when and how to make the appropriate decisions necessary and I would trust him completely. Wonderful surgeon and admirable person.

March 4th, 2016
WORST BED SIDE MANOR I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED
I had a small surgery with him and I have never had a doctor speak to me so rudely. he was questioning the surgery as I was being prepped and when he could see I was upset he said "maybe we should not do this". He continued his rudeness through the whole procedure and left the room when he was done unapologetic. His nurse did apologize for his actions.

July 15th, 2014
Excellent Surgeon!
I highly recommend Dr. Godellas-intelligent, caring, honest and thorough. He has a great staff as well. He is overall a wonderful surgeon! Very patient with high strung nervous patients like me,

August 29th, 2012
So Kind and Caring
I wish I could give more than four stars for how genuinely nice and caring Dr. Godellas is. I rarely feel anymore that doctors actually care about their patients but this is definitely the exception. I've run into him a couple of times outside the office and he has always asked me how I'm doing. His staff is also top notch. I brought my daughters to an appt that was to just be a follow-up that turned into a small procedure. The nurses kindly offered to watch them for a few minutes which really was so sweet. I can't say enough good things!

August 21st, 2012
Fantastic Care and Empathy
Dr Godellas always listens and seems to really care about me as a person. He truly cares about excellent patient care.

March 18th, 2011
Dr. Godellas is one of the finest breast cancer surgeons that I have ever been privileged to know. Eleven months ago, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Luckily, I was referred to Dr. Dean Godellas. I have never felt so safe, so understood, and so cared for in the hands of a surgeon. Not only does he understand women, he likes and respects them. He understands how frightening such a diagnosis can be and he intervenes with such skill that I felt I had a powerful ally in my corner as I fought against this unanticipated diagnosis. I sought a second opinion but knew, after that visit, that my first instincts had been absolutely correct. If you have such a diagnosis to deal with, run, do not walk, to this man. He is just incredible.

June 26th, 2009
Excellent, caring surgeon
One of the best, office staff needs some help though