Surgeon, Surgical Oncologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent Surgeon!  |  show details
by Sabina on Jul 15th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Godellas-intelligent, caring, honest and thorough. He has a great staff as well. He is overall a wonderful surgeon! Very patient with high strung nervous patients like me,

|  So Kind and Caring  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

I wish I could give more than four stars for how genuinely nice and caring Dr. Godellas is. I rarely feel anymore that doctors actually care about their patients but this is definitely the exception. I've run into him a couple of times outside the office and he has always asked me how I'm doing. His staff is also top notch. I brought my daughters to an appt that was to just be a follow-up that turned into a small procedure. The nurses kindly offered to watch them for a few minutes which really was so sweet. I can't say enough good things!

|  Fantastic Care and Empathy  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr Godellas always listens and seems to really care about me as a person. He truly cares about excellent patient care.

|  show details
by Mary on Mar 18th, 2011

Dr. Godellas is one of the finest breast cancer surgeons that I have ever been privileged to know. Eleven months ago, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Luckily, I was referred to Dr. Dean Godellas. I have never felt so safe, so understood, and so cared for in the hands of a surgeon. Not only does he understand women, he likes and respects them. He understands how frightening such a diagnosis can be and he intervenes with such skill that I felt I had a powerful ally in my corner as I fought against this unanticipated diagnosis. I sought a second opinion but knew, after that visit, that my first instincts had been absolutely correct. If you have such a diagnosis to deal with, run, do not walk, to this man. He is just incredible.

|  Excellent, caring surgeon  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2009

One of the best, office staff needs some help though