A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantine Hampers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantine Hampers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Hypertension
- Renal Osteodystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampers graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hampers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantine L Hampers MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Constantine L. Hampers practice?
- Dr. Constantine Hampers has 1 office location.
Dr. Constantine Hampers practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.